My goal is to amplify and perfect what’s already working for you, not to take your idea and build it from scratch. Together, we’ll find that extra 10-30% of insight, vocabulary, and action that takes you from doing good work to doing your most effective and meaningful work in the world.
Schedule a free 15-minute conversation!
As a leader, you don’t need to be told to take risks, make difficult decisions, or work smart, not hard. That’s just what you do. You’re more motivated by influence and impact than comfort and safety.
But even the go-getters need outside perspective from time to time.
Over-analysis, procrastination, and perfectionism—these are our enemies.
They waste precious time, resulting in chaos, confusion, and doubt. They prevent you from taking meaningful action and sparking the transformation you want to see in the world.
Chaos Charting helps you gain clarity and feel confident that you have identified your best priorities for your current season, so that you are not wasting precious time, energy, money, and resources.
When we chart your path out of chaos, we won’t try to solve every problem.
Instead, we’ll focus on the key problem, opportunity, or outcome that keeps you up at night. Our time together will improve your financial bottom line and contribute to a priceless impact for your community.
We’ll ask the right questions, then do some deep problem-solving:
- What is most important right now?
- What does your work need from you?
- What decisions have you been putting off?
Trying to design a training curriculum, learning program, or ministry experience? Chaos Charting works for that too.
Here’s How It Works
- You’ll get a short discovery questionnaire in advance to help uncover your current needs, challenges, and obvious wins.
- I’ll customize the workshop’s structure based on your questionnaire and how you fill in the blanks in this statement: “It would be awesome if I could [do this] so that I could [do that] without worrying about [these things].”*
- We schedule the 3-hour workshop, divided into two 90-minute sessions. We can handle it on Zoom, or we can meet in person in Charlotte.
- Sessions are held on a single Tuesday, 1-230p EST and 330-5p EST
- We focus the first 90-minute session on high-level discovery and strategy. What question are you trying to answer? What’s the real challenge here?
- We focus the second 90-minute session on planning and tactics. What are the various paths forward? Which one is cheapest, most expedient, or most attractive overall? What are your next meaningful actions in that path?
- I deliver your Chaos Chart. After the two sessions, I turn all the notes, ideas, and decisions into a well-organized, well-defined plan within the week
$1,800 at booking
- Build confidence through clarity
- Identify a strategy path out of chaos
- Generate a map options with a clear plan of action
Not sure what fits your needs, time, and budget right now?
Let’s do some roadmapping.
We’ll dig into where you’re noticing your biggest obstacles to doing what matters most, and the results you’d like to experience in the future.
Based on what we uncover, I’ll follow up with a proposal and recommendations for next steps in working with me.
I’ll include a clear plan of action that matches your time and financial capacity, as well as insights and suggestions that you can use right away.
If you decide not to move forward in working with me, no problem!
You gain clarity and a sweet roadmap, and I gain the satisfaction of watching light-bulbs turn on.
Win-win? I think so.
$225, 75-minute session